Monday, November 30, 2009

I'll Be So Blue Without This Dress


















I love Diane von Furstenberg. No wait, maybe you don't really understand what I'm saying. I LOVE DIANE VON FURSTENBERG!!!!! When I put on one of her dresses, I feel like a goddess. She knows how to hide those lumps that I don't want anyone to see. She uses vibrant colors and patterns that let you stand out without accidentally being the center of everyone's attention in a bad way.

This blue dress is great for almost all female figures. Why? The ruffly sleeves hide flabby arms. The sash gives you a waist and provides an hourglass effect even for ladies who don't have that shape. And the slight ruching at the neck brings the dress from ho hum smock to intricate frock.
It's now on sale for $262.50 (down from $375.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment