Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cute To Boot





















A lot of the stuff on this blog is stuff I own. Today I looked down at my feet at my super cute gray and blue polka dot booties and thought "I paid about $70.00 for these in Macy's a whie ago. I wonder if I can find them for less!" And I did!

This is one of the most comfortable boots you will ever wear. I feel like I could run a mile in them. It's the chunky heel that evenly distributes weight and makes you feel like you're walking in a moccasin. The button detailing is my favorite part because it's a nod to the Victorian era (my fav!)

You may look at these boots and say "dear lord, what would I ever wear these boots with?" Well, for starters, how about a pair of very dark blue skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a gray wool belted sweater. See? That wasn't hard at all :)

Price: $52.00 (with free shipping!)

Found on: Shoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment