Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Purple Party Dress!



























My heart jumped for joy when I saw this party dress!

I am a brunette with fair skin, and you know what color brunettes with fair skin look best in?  DARK PURPLE.  It's harder to find dark purple dresses than you think.  When I see one that fits and is a good style, I immediately buy it.  I don't know when the next one will come along!

This dress is so party festive.  It's got ruffles!  The sweetheart neckline adds a really nice feminine touch to the dress.  And if you wanted to dress it down, you could put a patent leather belt on with it to make it a little more punky and less formal.

ModCloth has put this one on sale, but even at it;s original price, it was a good buy.

Price: $63.99 (down from $72.99)

1 comment: