Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cross My Heart





















For those of you who read the blog on a regular basis, you know this is my favorite shade of blue. It works on me (a pale brunette), it works with every skin shade and hair color. It's a magical color!!!

I saw countless dresses at the Golden Globes that looked just like this spectacular jersey dress from BCBG. For under $200, you, too, can own a piece of Hollywood glamour!

I love the criss crossing. The minute you wear something with criss crossing, it is going to draw the eye to where the fabric crosses, and you will avoid highlighting bumps, flab, etc. Click the link to also check out the crossing on the back! Sometimes the sexiest part of a dress is a creative back.

Made By: BCBG

Price: $179.00 (originally $358.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment