Monday, January 4, 2010

Get Trendy, Pay Less



























Sometimes I want to be trendy, but I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount of money for something that will go out of style in five minutes. For my trendy shoe needs, I visit Payless.

The key with shoe shopping in payless is to find something that looks expensive. If you saw this sandal on someone else's foot, would you immediately think "oh, of COURSE that sandal is from payless." Nope. You'd think "gee, that is a hot sandal, where did she get that? I wonder how much she paid." When you pick up a shoe in Payless, try to think about how much you would think it cost if you saw it on another person, and if your answer is $60 or more, then you should feel confident in buying the shoe.

The snake skin pattern will tranform you from average fashionista to chic fashion vixen. And look at that stiletto! Rrawr, it's time to be some sexy ladies!

Price: $24.99

Made By: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment