Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Most Comfortable T-Shirt In The World





















Have you ever tried on a J. Crew t-shirt? Probably not. I often pick them up and say "$50 for a t-shirt? You must be kidding me!"

Well, last time I was in J. Crew, the salesperson brought me in one of those overpriced tees and asked me to give it a chance. It was the most amazing t-shirt I had ever tried on. It felt like I was wearing nothing. Light in it's feel, but it still appropriately covered everything up (no see-through action.) But it was still $50! Not paying $50 for a t-shirt! Then I tried on another one that was $36.50. Still too much for a t-shirt!

ALAS! Those t-shirts have now gone on sale!

It you are big on comfort, I really can't advocate the J. Crew t-shirt enough. Buy one with a small embellishment and pair it with slacks and a blazer for a work look, or throw it on with jeans for a Sunday afternoon. I'm feeling cozier just thinking about this t-shirt!

Made By: J. Crew

Price: $19.99 (originally $36.50)



No comments:

Post a Comment