Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Orange You Glad You Bought This Dress





















Say what you will about orange, I will love it forever!

The pattern is great, the color is vibrant, and I love the waist cinching. Plus, it has sleeves! I know I am guilty of putting strapless dress after strapless dress on here, but that's because I am not a big fan of sleeves on a dress unless they really work, and here they really work.

You can't see it in the photo, but the back actually has a small cut out that is both cute and sexy (I love the nexus of those two!)

This dress would go perfectly with a large white bead necklace and white bead stud earrings, but for a more fall or spring look, pair it with a brown jacket or a jean jacket.

If you put your hair up in a french twist, you will automatically have a very Mad Men look, which you might be going for!

Made By: Lulus.com

Price: $37.00

No comments:

Post a Comment