Friday, January 15, 2010

The Stunner





















I love this color, and yet, I have a tremendous amount of difficult pairing it.

When I put it with a black dress, it seems too bright.

Sure, it pairs with white, but when am I wearing white anyway?

Then I realized that this necklace is SO beautiful that I would build outfits around it. I would find a patterned dress that had this color in it and buy it to showcase the necklace.

It's truly a stunning piece of jewelry. The aqua-stained glass tile effect is so different and interesting, the necklace is an immediate conversation piece. I like that the shape of it is almost a heart, but not. And that's what I see of the shape. Someone else might see a diamond! The necklace appears different to everyone, which is one of the greatest features about it.

Made By: JMG Jewel Design. Visit the Etsy store here.

Price: $39.50

No comments:

Post a Comment