Monday, January 4, 2010

Tank-Tastic!



















Hello. My name is Jax, and I have an addiction to tank tops.

I can't stop buying them. I must have over fifty. Why this obsession? Is it my need to layer? It is my inability to find a happy neutral temperature which means I wear a tank top almost every day? My desire to change my outfit at a moments notice?

I'm not sure what it is, but I have identified my problem, and I attempt to keep my obsession at bay by purchasing cheap tanks with some personality. I wouldn't necessarily have thought to throw gray and yellow together, but someone at Urban Outfitters did, and I like the pairing. This tank is like a henley that one day got up and said "that is IT! I am DONE with sleeves!" Buttons on a tank push it over the "unique" line, so if you'll excuse me, I have to go buy this tank :p

Made By: Urban Oufitters

Price: $9.99 (down from $28.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment