Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Wonderful World Of Winter Florals






















I think that no one bought this dress because it's a very loud pattern. I don't think that a loud pattern is inherently bad, but people see this dress and think either "it's just too much" or "it wouldn't look good on me" or "I have no idea how to wear it." Honestly, all of that is normal to think!

Let's focus on the good!
1. It's a beautiful myriad of burgandies and browns
2. Florals are very "in" right now, and I personally like the darker winter florals, because a winter floral that works is very hard to find.
3. I love the giant bow!

I really like this dress, and if you pair it with simple gold jewelry and a gold or black peep-toe pump, I think you'd look like a million bucks. A lot of fashion is stepping out of your comfort zone and taking a chance!

Made By: J. Crew

Price: $89.99 (down from $250.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment