Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING: It Is Not 1985






















I kind of feel bad that the second "What Were They Thinking" posting is yet another item from Forever21, but I chalk this up to the fact that they make so much stuff that it is inevitable that they are going to have a few misses.

And boy oh boy is this a miss.

At first when I saw it, I thought "weird, is that a scrunchie wheel?" I didn't like it as a scrunchie wheel, and to find out that it was a bracelet was horrifying. Who in their right mind would wear this?

Are those pearls connecting the poofs? Blasphemous.

Worse yet, there is zero continuity in the bracelet. It would have been SLIGHTLY better had they connected the pom poms with all pearls, but instead they throw that weird wooden painted one in there as a connector, further bringing the bracelet into "WTF" territory.

Shame on you, Forever21! This bracelet is horrendous! Please do not buy it.

1 comment:

  1. wait, its a bracelet? my first thought was that it was an ugly scrunchy which was bad enough. this would be ugly holding up your ponytail but UNTINKABLE to be rocking on your wrist.

    ReplyDelete