Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING: Pleats Are Not Your Friend













You know what I love to do? I love to put on shorts that have pleats exactly at the widest part of my body, so that I can accentuate how wide I am.

Wait...no, I don't love that. I hate that! Why would anyone want to do that? I guess if you wanted to do that, you could put on these horrible pleated shorts.

These shorts will make you look unfortunately wider than you are. The pleats hit at the WORST part, the thighs! I love my curves, don't get me wrong, but I don't want to throw off my proportions and make them look bigger than they are!

Moving forward from there...they are cotton and khaki. Unless you are playing golf, there is no place for khaki cotton shorts in your wardrobe at this point in the style world.

The final twist of death for this pair of the shorts is the cuffs. SO. UGLY.

Shame on you, Vince! Please don't buy these shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment