Friday, April 30, 2010

BUDGET BELLE: Scrub A Dub Dub - Part II


















Last week we talked about exfoliating and my favorite, St. Ives Apricot Scrub. Well, now that you've buffed your skin silky smooth you'll want to keep it that way, right? Of course you do - allow me to introduce you to the next staple of your beauty routine: Moisturizing.

Once you've sloughed all of that dead skin off, you want to keep that fresh, healthy skin soft and smooth by moisturizing it with body lotion. I think this step is most effective straight out of the shower - as soon as you towel dry, start applying body lotion to seal in all of that moisture before the cold, dry air hits your skin. I like to use Nivea body lotion. I love the scent (I'm not a fan of smelling like food or flowers) and the lotion is loaded with vitamins and shea butter, making my skin incredibly soft. A large bottle of body lotion is usually under $10 and can last you at least two months with everyday use.

Goodbye dry, dull winter skin - hello sundresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment