Monday, April 26, 2010

Meet My New Best Friend, Marc Jacobs





















Marc Jacobs is sort of becoming my new best friend.

Maybe its because I found a Marc Jacobs blazer in Beacons Closet a week ago and I can't stop wearing it?

I love this dress. LOVE. LOVE IT! It's the combo of the pattern and the cut. Just beautiful!

To be honest, maybe I'm not even sure why we weren't friends before. Has Marc changed? Have I changed? I remember there was one season of Marc by Marc Jacobs where I REALLY hated the handbags he made, and I cut him off then, forever. Well Marc, maybe I was wrong! Lets be friends! Want to grab a coffee? Oh you want a glass of wine? I should have known that, and I want a champagne. This is the start of a beautiful friendship.

Made By: MARC by Marc Jacobs

Found At: Bloomingdales

Price: $238.40 (originally $298.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment