Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Favorite Dress




Fashionistas, behold....my favorite dress.

I couldn't get the picture to work for the color I have it in (the purple), but I have worn this dress everywhere for the past four months. What I feel for this dress goes WAY past love. It is the dress that looks good, no matter what, and works for every occasion, no matter what.

It looks absolutely horrible on the model because it needs a belt. Once that belt is on there though, it becomes....SUPER DRESS!

It's sexiness comes from the fact that you are not showing a whole lot, but you are showing off your legs, and a little bit of cleavage (you shouldn't button the buttons all the way).

I will also point out that I bought this dress with two other girls, who also bought the same dress in different colors. It's magical! It fits everybody, I swear!

Made By: Silence & Noise

Found At: Urban Outfitters

Price: $58.00

BUY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment