Tuesday, April 27, 2010

THE YOUNGER SET: Flower Power



Jeez fashionistas, I feel like I am rolling out so many new features these days! But I keep thinking of them and then I have to bring it to execution immediately!

This newest feature is called "The Younger Set." I know I have some readers of my blog that are under 18, and I definitely have mom readers with teens, so this new feature will focus on jewelry, accessories and clothes for tweens and teens. Basically, the way I'm going to pick the stuff is if I look at it and say "oh man, I wish I had had this when I was 16." (Although it doesn't mean you can't buy this if you're 35.)

At sixteen I was OBSESSED with flowers. I drew them on everything, and they were on all my jewelry. At the time my obsession with purple hadn't been fully developed, but I wish I could go back in a time machine and say to my younger self "YOU LOOK BEST IN PURPLE! DON'T BE AFRAID OF IT! STOP WEARING PASTEL GREEN!"

These are a great pair of earrings...I love the color, and the flower is a cute element that doesn't overpower the Amethyst.

Made By: Capital City Crafts. Visit the Etsy store here.

Price: $20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment