Thursday, May 20, 2010

What's Worn In Vegas Apparently Shows Up On This Blog






















Fashionistas, I'm going to VEGAS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!

Fashion in Vegas requires a completely different guide. Specifically, I am referencing the clothing required to get into the clubs.

The shorter, the better!

The tighter, the better!

The shinier, the better!

I wear this dress to Pure, my favorite Vegas club. I bought it in blue, which I can't seem to find on the website, but I pair it with some awesome gold jewelry, and a pair of Sergio Rossi heels I found in DSW for (get ready for shock)...$75.

Would I ever wear this dress in NY? Yes! But I wear it differently (with a t-shirt over it and cowboy boots). It's just too much sexy otherwise...hehe.

ALSO: Free thong if you sign up for the AA newsletter! http://store.americanapparel.net/free-thong.html

Made By: American Apparel

Price: $38.00

No comments:

Post a Comment