Thursday, June 17, 2010

DESIGNER ALERT: Jimmy Choo




Usually for the Designer Alert, I present a shoe that is on a SERIOUS sale...today, that is not the case. This one is only kind of on sale...BUT, it's under $300. And for a pair of Jimmy Choo's...that's pretty rare!

It's a sandal that will match everything. EVERYTHING. And it's so bling-tastic. As someone that wears flip flops all summer, I could really justify paying this price for a flop. It's Jimmy Choo, which means that if for ANY reason it broke, I would march into the store and demand a new one! (and I think 9 times out of 10 they will give you a new one.)

Made By: Jimmy Choo

Found On: Bluefly.com

Price: $236.00 (originally $295.00)

1 comment:

  1. It's a flip flop. For more than $200. I don't care if it was made by God him/herself I couldn't justify it. :(

    ReplyDelete