Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stop Looking At Me, Swan!




I work long hours at my job. Very long hours. When I had heard that Forever 21 was opening a gigantic flagship store in Times Square that would be open until 2 A.M., this made my day! My month! My week!

Yesterday, I went to investigate at approximately 10:30 pm. HOLY WOW. If I had known what I was getting into, perhaps I would not have gone!

Four gigantic floors of forever 21 stuff. All of it organized by Forever 21 label (Love 21, twelve by twelve, etc.), with underwear, handbags, jewelry and shoes FINALLY getting their own gigantic sections.

Well, two hours and WAY too much money later, I had thoroughly explored the entire store and stocked up on quite a few amazing buys. Like these earrings!

If you haven't noticed, animals on earrings are "in." But I am just officially tired of the owl and turtle thing, so I am taking refuge here with these swan friends, who will help me rock some amazing outfits this weekend.

Made By: Forever 21

Price: $3.80

1 comment:

  1. "Shampoo is better! I go on first and clean the hair!"

    Sorry, I couldn't resist a good Billy Madison quote!

    ReplyDelete