Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Vintage Nod to the 60's




I don't watch the show "Mad Men." It's because I have issues with people who cheat, and I just can't get behind a show where everyone is CONSTANTLY cheating. That being said....I can get behind their absolutely fabulous style that is sweeping our nation.

These earrings have that 60's Mad Men-era quirky elegance to them. You know, when women dressed up (really dressed up) to do a grocery shopping, they'd throw on these earrings as part of their ensemble.

If there's one fashion trend bandwagon you should jump on, the early 60's Mad Men trend is the way to go.

Made By: Anthropologie

Price: $9.99

1 comment:

  1. I hate cheaters and really don't like Don Draper(the main character) but I am obesessed with the fashion on the show.

    ReplyDelete