Friday, August 27, 2010

HALF-OFF HOTTIE: Quilted

The quilted handbag trend seems to pop up again every once in a while, and I’ve recently seen the classic Chanel quilted leather with metal chain strap bag everywhere I turn!




















I remember my mom having one from the 80’s or 90’s. Clearly, this is a timeless bag. Personally, it’s taken me some time to get used to the small-bag-with-long-strap thing, it just seems a tad oldlady-ish to me (maybe because I remember this trend from the 90‘s?) but seeing the trend everywhere has definitely helped change my perception and guess what?? I recently caved in and bought one.

No, not that one. At $3000 a bag, you really have to like it. BUY IT

Instead, I went for this bargain:




















Aldo "Scates", $45.00


Now you can be a part of the quilted handbag trend and still have some cash to carry in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment