Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted
















Good morning my dear fashionistas.

As I write this post...I'm on a plane en route to San Francisco! From there, I head to Napa and Sonoma for a week of wine tasting, large meals, and river swimmin'!

The picture you see above is from last year's vacation to Napa with my sister (it's my plan to come to Napa and Sonoma every August to RELAX, lord knows I need a break every once in a while!)

This means...no postings until Monday. August 23rd. I'm taking the time off, and giving my entire blog team a vacatio, too! I know...you are very sad! But I am going to a place without internet access, and that was done on purpose. I'll do my best to update the facebook and the twitter with anything that catches my eye fashionwise.

Until then...have a lovely week!

{{kisses}}
Fashion Deal Diva

1 comment: