Thursday, September 30, 2010

COMFY COQUETTE: Slipping Back To Morocco





















Greetings fashion lovers! I'm back from my wedding/honeymoon and slowly getting back into the swing of things. We spent a blissful week in Morocco, and I can't seem to shake it. The colors! the textiles! The food! It's amazing.

In a honeymooner haze while walking through the Old Medina in Fes, I got distracted by the amazing scarves, rugs and jewelry, and forgot to pick up the one item I really wanted - leather Moroccan slippers. So, I took to the web when I landed stateside to find some Cinderella-style goodies to share.

These beauties are the real deal. They're imported from Marrakech and come in a range of colors and styles - from pink to metallic, bedazzled and plain. I personally love the black and white! Perfect for shuffling around the apartment in old world style...

Made By: Bohemia

Price: $26.75

No comments:

Post a Comment