Friday, March 18, 2011

COSMETICS CUTIE: No Need To Tame That Mane


By Jen

The weather is finally getting nice, which means that I am more inclined to ditch my blow drying routine and let nature do all the work. Playing up the natural texture of hair was a big spring 2011 runway trend, but since I am no stylist I needed some basic help.
With the assist, I looked to Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mousse. Just a golf ball size drop worked through damp hair tames fly aways and frizz. It also gives my hair that great beachy look, but with the polish and shine of fresh hair.
With the great price and ease of use, Tousle Me Softly Mousse will surely become your go to hair saver as you ditch your winter beauty routines to spend more time out in the sun!
Made By: Herbal Essences
Found At: CVS
Price: $4.29

No comments:

Post a Comment