Friday, March 25, 2011

FASHION DEAL DIVA: Everyday Styling




Ah...it was just last weekend I was in the Dominican Republic!  Otherwise known as paradise!  I highly highly recommend a visit to any of the beaches located in the area as "La Romana."  Carribean sea, I miss you!

This perfect for the beach outfit was simply to put together.  The swimsuit underneath the dress was purchased LONG ago at Urban Outfitters, so there is no hope of finding a link to it.  However, I will note that it cost $96.00, but I still wear it years later...it's made of iron!




Made By: Target
Price: $18.00
BUY IT


Made By: Havainas
Found At: shoes.com
Price: $14.00
BUY IT


Made By: Salvatore Ferragamo
Found On: amazon.com
Price: $159.95 (originally $350.00)
BUY IT



Made by: JPK 75
Found At: Saks Off Fith
Price: $66.00 (originally $185.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment