Friday, March 18, 2011

Vintage Vixen for FDD: Sweet Sundress for Work and Play

Hello Lovely Fashionistas! I'm so happy to guest-blog today while the FDD takes a well-needed weekend away! While I usually blog only about great vintage finds, I am an online shopping fanatic across all areas and I'm excited to share some great finds and deals with you today.


This cap-sleeve woven shirt dress is so cute! Breezy and light for the spring sun that is slowly making its way out. And I don't know who could leave it for only $20! The Norma Kamali line for Wal-Mart is great if you've never tried it. Highly recommended! She usually does stretchy jersey pieces but this woven cotton dress looks like a standout. It comes in 3 colors but I like this one best.

Made by: Norma Kamali for Wal-Mart

Price: $20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment